Last Seen Personnel
|Help Support Our Site!
Current Donation Stats
|| May 31
|Left to go:
|MotM July: Flash|
| ||So, let's start with this, tell everybody your full name?|
-I am James Price but you guys know that already.
And what's your rank within the Brigade?
-I am a Specialist rank and I have been this rank for over 3 weeks.
How long have you been with the Brigade, and how long have you been playing Halo?
-I have been playing Halo since late 2007 with Halo 3 and I been with the brigade for just over 5 months, seems like only yesterday since I became Private.
How does it feel to be leading the current EU division?
-It is great to be leading our EU division. I feel like all of our platoons members have great potential both in game and out.
Tell us what your ordinary duties consist of as CO and Specialist.
-Well, as CO of Victor Platoon, I lead all of the practices and I oversee all the Victor platoon members that have jobs. As a Specialist, my main duty is being the Activity officer for the Clan Match Team. What I do is look at who takes part in our clan matches and updates how many matches has that member played, won or lost.
What's your favorite part about the Brigade?
-My favourite part about the brigade has got to be the members, we have a great community that is both nice and skilled.
And what do you love about Halo?
-I love how much skill is takes to out slay the other team. The bloom is what adds to skill level in which Halo needs.
Do you see yourself playing Halo until the series finally ends?
- Hopefully, I would be playing till the Halo franchise ends. It is very unlikely that I will switch to a different series since none really stands out to me as much as Halo.
What other games do you enjoy?
- I enjoy playing B Ops Zombies on the PS3 (Who doesnt). However, if there was a game I would play because I like the game not just a bit of it, it would have to be the Resistance franchise because of it similarities to Halo.
What are your thoughts about MLG?
- MLG is a great company and I hope that they continue with Halo till it ends since it is really enjoyable to watch. I also like how individual talent, teamwork and communication is required to be able to become good at MLG which is what everyone who plays Halo needs to succeed in the game.
Could you see yourself attending some events one day?
- I would love to attend an event. MLG is planning on expand to the EU so maybe myself and Victor Platoon may take a trip down to one if the guys want to since the EU major cities isnt 500 miles or more.
What advice do you want to give to recruits and Privates looking to succeed in the clan?
- My advice for Privates is to ask your CO's for work. Most of the time they will have something that needs doing. Also, ask to run a couple of practices, show your CO that you have the potential to go far here.
For you Recruits, if you want to gain merit and get a good impression from other members is create a dicussion thread about something you like when it comes to gaming. I would not recommend making a question thread since they do not last long.
All right, let's talk about real life. What year of school are you in?
-I was currently in Year 12 but I left school so I could go to College in September.
Do you have any hobbies or play sports?
- I currently play Archery and I have already have 4 1st place, 1 2nd place and 2 3rd place medals.
What kind of plans do you have for the future? University? A job?
- University, £9000 (About $15000) a year, I dont think so. I plan on getting a job in the next 2 years in the finance sector.
What do your friends think about your gaming habits?
- Most of my friend have gaming habits of there own but theirs is with CoD. However, one of my friends supports me when I go into matches, tournaments etc. The rest of them think take the mick and try to 2v1, 3v1 me, I always win.
Any heroes or inspirations in your life?
- I dont particually have any heroes in my life but my inspiration has to be the 2008 MLG Str8 Rippin squad. They were my first gimplses of MLG and they kept me going throughout my Halo career. Otherwise, I would be either playing the PS3 or the PC.
Where do you see yourself 1 year from now, regarding the clan?
- In one year, I will still be here playing MLG with you guys, making pros rage at me etc. Hopefully, the brigade is much bigger by then.
And what about in life, 5 years from now?
- I hope I am in a job and wanting to start a family. I shall hopefully be playing Halo still.
Any shout outs you want to make to other Brigade members that put you where you are?
- Of course I will start with Omi (Vitamin) for creating the brigade and the site. I would like to thank both Equinox and Callisto for being great company CO's for both Bravo and Charlie.
Thanks a bunch Flash. Keep up the good work in the Brigade, we're proud to have you here!
Thanks to you, Valorious. See you, Topside.
on August 01 2011 02:21AM
on August 01 2011 02:24AM
on August 01 2011 03:25AM
on August 01 2011 03:34AM
on August 01 2011 05:26AM
on August 01 2011 10:19AM
on August 01 2011 02:48PM
on August 01 2011 06:06PM
on August 01 2011 06:32PM
on August 02 2011 01:17AM
| ||Please Login to Post a Comment.
Not a member yet?Click here
Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here
||May - 2013